Ruud vs Cilic French Open Schedule & Info
2022 French Open men’s semi-final
#8 Casper Ruud vs. #20 Marin Cilic
Date: Friday, June 3, 2022
Start time: 11:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Court Philippe-Chartier, Roland Garros Stadium — Paris, France
Betting odds and sets Ruud vs Cilic
All French Open 2022 betting odds and prop bets are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Money line: Ruud (-245) | Cilique: (+198)
To win the 1st set: Ruud: (-174) | Cilique: (+142)
Defining bets: Roud: 3-0 (+210) | 3-1 (+290) | 3-2 (+410)
Defining bets: Cilic: 3-0 (+750) | 3-1 (+650) | 3-2 (+550)
Ruud vs Cilic Prediction and Picks
All Roland-Garros predictions and expert selections are made by tennis tonic.
– Prediction: Ruud in 5 sets
Ruud vs Cilic Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
– Casper Ruud is 2-0 in two all-time matchups against Marin Cilic.
– Ruud defeated Cilic, in straight sets, when they last met at the Rogers Cup on August 10, 2021.
– Ruud beat Holger Rune, in four sets, in the quarter-finals of Roland-Garros 2022.
– Cilic beat No.7 Andrey Rublev, in five sets, in the quarter-finals of Roland-Garros 2022.
Devon Platana is not an employee of FanDuel. In addition to providing DFS gameplay tips, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. Although the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal opinions, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The opinions expressed in their articles engage only the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FanDuel.