MIAMI, March 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Worry no more, Royal Caribbean International’s highly anticipated ship, wonder of the seas, welcomes its first guests today as it sets sail for the Caribbean from Port Everglades to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The cruise line invites vacationers of all ages aboard the world’s largest cruise ship to experience the ultimate combination of all-new adventures and Royal Caribbean favorites designed to inspire wonder and wonder. Wonder navigates 7 nights Caribbean cruises through April 2022 before heading to Barcelona, Spainand Rome for a summer in the Mediterranean.
On the other side wonders eight unique neighborhoods – a Royal Caribbean first – variety and innovation come to life in an unprecedented array of thrills, more than 20 restaurants, bars and lounges, and jaw-dropping entertainment. Highlights include:
- Suite District – The new eighth district welcomes Royal Suite Class guests to a private Sun Deck suite in a new location, which includes a plunge pool and bar, in addition to favorites such as the exclusive Coastal Kitchen restaurant, the Suite Lounge and the largest Ultimate Family Suite again for a family of 10.
- The Mason Jar Southern Restaurant and Bar – Where Southern comfort food meets Royal Caribbean hospitality and creativity. On the menu are must-haves and new twists on classics for brunch and dinner, and late night, plus live country music, farmhouse-style decor, a solid collection of 19 American whiskeys, and other libations. from South.
- Wonderful game landscape – Day or night, the underwater playground is a whole new outdoor adventure for families with children. Slides, climbing walls, games, interactive activities that come to life with touch, imaginative puzzles and light shows engage young travelers in more ways than one. Plus, nearby is Royal Caribbean’s signature mini-golf course, Marvelous Duneswith a new look and new features.
- Caribbean Pool Deck – In the center of the Caribbean vibes is the pool deck, where the new cantilever Bar View joins lineup of poolside hotspots, including the popular Lime & Coconut, live music; The Perfect Storm, a trio of high-speed slides; Splashaway Bay children’s water park; and the adult-only solarium.
- Fan Favorites – Thrill seekers can chase the waves on the Flow Rider surf simulator, slide down the highest slide at sea, The ultimate abyss; brave the 10 floors Zipline; twin scale climbing walls; explore one of eight neighborhoods, such as central park and its more than 20,000 real plants; or take in original entertainment on four “stages”: air, ice, water and theatre, including inTENse, which features high-level feats, slacklining, aerobatics and more performed by the first all-female cast in the AquaTheater, the unique amphitheater.
wonders Is and Western Caribbean cruises through April 2022 include visits to private Royal Caribbean destinations, Perfect day at CocoCay in the Bahamian and Labadee, Haitias well as San Juan, Puerto Rico; roatan, Honduras; and Cozumel and Mayan Coast, Mexico. Just in time for summer vacation, the new wonder of the world will then welcome travelers to sail on Western 7 nights Mediterranean cruises to destinations like Naples and Florence, Italy; Palma de Mallorca, Spain; and Provence, France. After completing a first Europe season, Wonder will return to its home port in Cape Canaveral, Florida, to provide Caribbean adventures year-round.
For more details on Wonder, royal visit Caribbean website.
About Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean International, owned by Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL), has been innovating at sea for more than 50 years. Each successive class of ships is an architectural marvel that offers the latest technologies and experiences for today’s adventurous travellers. The cruise line continues to revolutionize vacations with itineraries to 240 destinations in 61 countries on six continents, including Royal Caribbean’s private island destination at The Bahamian, Perfect Day at CocoCay, the first of the Perfect Day Island collection. Royal Caribbean was also voted “Best Cruise Line Overall” for 19 consecutive years in the Travel Weekly Readers Choice Awards.
Media can stay informed by following @RoyalCaribPR on Twitter and by visiting RoyalCaribbeanPressCenter.com. For more information or to make reservations, vacationers can call their travel consultant; visit RoyalCaribbean.com; or call (800) ROYAL-CARIBBEAN.
SOURCE Royal Caribbean International